Everything written in this entry is completely fictitious, created for a class exercise.

My amazing story


Last week I walked in the street, and I saw a strange thing in a tree. In the tree there was a thing that was moved through the branches. 
After staying a while looking, I could identify what was... It was a huge snake!
Suddenly the snake it fell to the floor. It was a huge brown snake, probably was a boa.
I called to the animal control, but nobody answered, then i took a box that was next to a supermarket and put inside. 
I took the box to my house, and when my mother saw what was inside the box, she flipped and got mad. she scoled me andd told my that i took the boa out the house.
I went to the street again and I was askin" it's yours this snake?". Every one ran away or simply said "No".
I felt sorry the poue snake, I did not know to do with it. A few minnutes later a old woman ask me if I had seen a brow snake. I told her if it was this. The old woman said yes, and she took the snake. Everything ended well. 



🐍


Comentarios

Entradas populares